- Advocacy & Legislation
- About CRCC
- CRCC Media Center
- CRC/CCRC Code of Ethics
- Resources & Links
|CRCC Online Portal|
|About CRC Certification|
|CRC Career Center|
|Locate a Certified Professional|
|Confirm Certification Status|
Stay InformedCRCC Newsletters,
Press Releases & Updates
- Click here to shop CRC apparel at the CRCC Marketplace.
- Click here to view The Art of Rehabilitation Counseling.
Click here to learn more about CRC certification.
Click here to register for CRCC Ethics Webinars.
Click here to view the video in open caption
The Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with disabilities by:
- Promoting quality rehabilitation counseling services to individuals with disabilities through the certification of rehabilitation counselors.
- Providing leadership in advocating for the rehabilitation counseling profession.
CRCC sets the standard for quality rehabilitation counseling services through its internationally recognized certification program. CRC (Certified Rehabilitation Counselor) and CCRC (Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counselor) designations indicate a higher level of specialized education and training, a thorough understanding of key competency standards based on current practices in the field, adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors, and an ongoing commitment to continuing education.
Be sure to look for the CRC or CCRC designation when working within the rehabilitation counseling community. In fact, use the “Locate a CRC” directory search feature on this site to find a CRC/CCRC in your desired area.
CRCC Spring Newsletter is Now Available!
CRCC's Spring 2015 Newsletter, CRCC Connections, has been emailed to all certificants (active and retired) and applicants and is now posted to the CRCC News page of this website. Lead articles include:
- Returning Home: A Veteran's Journey to Becoming a CRC
- Code of Ethics Revision Task Force
- New CRCC Ethics Archived Webinars
- New 2015 List of CE Providers with Pre-Approved Programs
- CRCC Positioning Statement on Legislative Advocacy
View or Print CRCC Connections, pdf version
View or Print CRCC Connections, Word version