CRC/CCRC Certificant Information
Please note: Applications for the September 2019 Renewal are temporarily unavailable. CRCC will contact certificants when applications are being accepted (late July).
CRCC e-UNIVERSITY is CRCC's own brand of quality, convenient, affordable online continuing education for CRCs, CCRCs, and the entire rehabilitation counseling profession.
- Relevant, real world content developed and taught by experts in the field.
- For CRCs: CE posts automatically - nothing to submit and no submission fees.
- For CCRCs: CE posts upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save when you purchase an Annual Savings Plan!
- 31 exciting courses available NOW - Over 100 clock hours of CE in total, including clock hours in Ethics.
Manage Your Account
- Access CRCC notifications.
- Update account information.
- Submit and track Continuing Education (CE).
- Track certification renewal documents.
Participate in the CRCC Public Search Directory.
Click here to access the CRCC Online Portal. Tutorials are available here and on other pertinent pages on this website.
CRCC Online Portal
Access your account online and manage your certification information.
The CRCC Online Portal will be available August 1, 2019