CRCC has adopted a Code of Professional Ethics that covers both its Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCs) and its Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CCRCs).
The standards of this mandatory code are intended to assure the public that the rehabilitation counseling profession accepts its responsibility to provide caring service to individuals with disabilities. All CRCs/CCRCs are bound to act in accordance the with Code.
- The Counseling Relationship
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication, and Privacy
- Advocacy and Accessibility
- Professional Responsibility
- Relationships with Other Professionals
- Forensic and Indirect Services
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Interpretation
- Teaching, Supervision, and Training
- Research and Publication
- Technology and Distance Counseling
- Business Practices
- Resolving Ethical Issues