Code of Ethics
CRCC has adopted a Code of Professional Ethics for Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRCs) and Canadian Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CCRCs).
The standards of this mandatory code are intended to assure the public that the rehabilitation counseling profession accepts its responsibility to provide caring service to individuals with disabilities. All CRCs/CCRCs are bound to act in accordance with the Code.
- The Counseling Relationship
- Confidentiality, Privileged Communication, and Privacy
- Advocacy and Accessibility
- Professional Responsibility
- Relationships with Other Professionals and Employers
- Forensic Services
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Supervision, Training, and Teaching
- Research and Publication
- Technology, Social Media, and Distance Counseling
- Business Practices
- Resolving Ethical Issues