CRC Exam Schedule
The CRC Exam consists of 175 multiple-choice questions administered during an allotted 3½ hours within an 8-day testing window.
Candidates should set aside four hours, which includes time for check-in, instructions, and a tutorial on the computer, to become familiar with the computer system.
The CRC Exam is administered three times a year. Upcoming test dates and application deadlines are:
March 5-13, 2021 Exam
- A complete application must be submitted and all fees must be paid by the December 31, 2020 deadline.
New Exam Delivery Vendor - March 2021 CRC Exam Window: To better serve our candidates, we are excited to announce our new relationship with PearsonVue. If you have questions email CRCC at ContactUs@CRCCertification.com.
July 9-17. 2021
- A complete application must be submitted and all fees must be paid by the April 30, 2021 deadline.
The CRC Exam is available in nearly 380 locations in the U.S. and Canada for each test date. To locate testing sites in your area, visit the Pearson VUE website at https://home.pearsonvue.com/crcc and follow the navigation to locate your most convenient testing center.
Remote Online Testing:
Due to COVID19, Pearson VUE is offering CRC exam remote online testing option for the candidates testing during the March 2020 exam windows. If interested in online OnVUE testing experience, you will need to visit the https://home.pearsonvue.com/crcc/onvue.
Review important information to start your online testing experience off on the right foot:
- Review information on exam policies and procedures, and computer system requirements.
- Complete the required System Test Check from the same computer and in the same location you’ll be using on exam day. *Corporate firewalls often cause issues while trying to take your exam. Please consider taking your exam in a setting without a corporate firewall.
- Schedule your remote online testing https://home.pearsonvue.com/crcc/onvue
- Review the identification requirements addressing valid forms of ID you will need to present the day of the exam.