CRC Exam Schedule
The CRC Exam consists of 175 multiple-choice questions administered during an allotted 3½ hours within an 8-day testing window.
Candidates should set aside four hours, which includes time for check-in, instructions, and a tutorial on the computer, to become familiar with the computer system.
The CRC Exam is administered three times a year. Upcoming test dates and application deadlines are:
July 10-18, 2020 Exam (COVID19 window extension: July 10-31)
- A complete application must have been submitted and all fees must have been paid by the April 30, 2020, deadline.
October 2-10, 2020 Exam (COVID19 window extension: October 2-31)
- A complete application must be submitted and all fees must be paid by the August 31, 2020 deadline.
The CRC Exam is available in nearly 300 locations in the U.S. and Canada for each test date. To locate testing sites in your area, visit the Prometric website at http://www.prometric.com/crcc and follow the navigation to locate your most convenient testing center.
Remote Online Testing:
Due to COVID19, Prometric is offering CRC exam remote online testing option for the candidates testing during the July and October exam windows. If interested in online testing, you will need to:
- Complete your computer “system check” https://rpcandidate.prometric.com/.
- Read the Prometric ProProctor User Guide https://www.prometric.com/sites/default/files/2019-10/PrometricProUserGuide.pdf
- Schedule or reschedule to remote online testing: https://www.prometric.com/test-takers/search/crcc. See Prometric fee information