Apply relevant principles of the CRCC Code of Professional Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors (Code) across common professional activities to more deeply understand associated ethical dilemmas.
This course is composed of ten units, each covering a different area of ethical practice, specifically:
- Working with Veterans,
- Working with Ex-offenders,
- Job Placement,
- Cultural Competency,
- Business Practices,
- Substance Use Disorders,
- Conflict Resolution,
- Distance Education,
- Transition, and
- Working Collaboratively.
Each unit is written by a different expert in the field of rehabilitation counseling, and reflects the unique perspective and expertise of each author.
Once all units and corresponding questions are successfully completed, CE credit will be awarded.
IF YOU LIKE THIS COURSE, YOU SHOULD ALSO TAKE:
- Ethics: Exploring the 2017 Code
- Ethics: Practical Applications
- Ethics: Wellness and Self-Care
- Ethics: Working with Students with Disabilities
- Ethics: Working with Transition-Aged Youth with Disabilities