Apply relevant principles of the CRCC Code of Professional Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors (Code) across common professional activities to more deeply understand associated ethical dilemmas.
This course is composed of ten units, each covering a different area of ethical practice, specifically:
- Electronic Communications,
- Disparaging Remarks,
- Testing and Assessment,
- Student Supervision,
- Aging Population,
- Transcultural Decision-Making,
- Addressing Culture, and
- Dual Roles - The New Paradigm.
Each unit is written by a different expert in the field of rehabilitation counseling, and reflects the unique perspective and expertise of each author.
NOTE: This course was formerly titled Practical Applications 2. Prior to that, it was CRCC Home Study II. If you have already completed Practical Applications 2 or CRCC Home Study II, do not take this course for CE credit.
Once all units and corresponding questions are successfully completed, CE credit will be awarded.
IF YOU LIKE THIS COURSE, YOU SHOULD ALSO TAKE:
- Ethics: Analyzing Diverse Dilemmas
- Ethics: Exploring the 2017 Code
- Ethics: Wellness and Self-Care
- Ethics: Working with Students with Disabilities
- Ethics: Working with Transition-Aged Youth with Disabilities