CVE/CWA/CCAA Continuing Education
To maintain certification, CVEs, CWAs, and CCAAs must renew their certification every 5 years via continuing education (CE).
The continuing education requirement mandates that 80 hours of continuing education must be completed within the current five-year period. Certified individuals must also ensure that all CE activities for certification renewal fall within designated Focus Areas outlined in the CVE/CWA/CCAA Criteria for Certification Renewal and Continuing Education manual.
- All CE must be submitted through the CRCC Online Portal.
- Completion dates of CE hours submitted for the current renewal cycle MUST fall within certificant's current five-year period.
- It is highly recommended that individuals submit continuing education hours as they are completed.
- CRCC reviews and qualifies all CVE/CWA/CCAA continuing education submissions for approval and accumulation towards certification renewal.
Please refer to specific information regarding CE criteria, documentation, and submission as detailed in the CVE/CWA/CCAA Criteria for Certification Renewal and Continuing Education.
View or Print CVE/CWA/CCAA Criteria for Certification Renewal and Continuing Education Manual
CVE/CWA/CCAA CE Guide
The CVE/CWA/CCAA Continuing Education Guide is a helpful checklist that highlights the types of programs and activities that qualify for CVE/CWA/CCAA CE credit as well as the corresponding number of CE hours. It also provides money-saving tips to help minimize continuing education costs. CVEs/CWAs/CCAAs are encouraged to use the Guide both for planning their CE programs and to check for completed activities that may already qualify for CE credits.
CE from CRCC
CRCC's own brand of quality, affordable, convenient online continuing education.
- Course Catalog offers relevant, real world content developed and taught by experts in the field.
- Annual Savings Plan saves 40% on course rates plus provides a coupon for 2 clock hours of CE FREE!
- All CRCC e-UNIVERSITY courses are pre-approved for all CRCC certifications.
- CE posts upon request to email@example.com. There's no additional charge for this service.
Click here to go to MY COURSES
Featured CE Providers
The following CE Providers have paid a fee to be listed directly on this website. This listing does not guarantee that the organizations have applied for pre-approval of all of their continuing education courses, seminars, or conferences. This list is provided by CRCC as an additional service to CVEs, CWAs, and CCAAs and is not meant as an endoresement of the programs or services the organization provides.
Contact Name: Matthew Hayman
Address: 3900 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Suite 415, Lakewood, CO 80235
Phone Number: 866-850-5999
E-Mail Address: customer.service@AAACEUs.com
Web Site: https://www.aaaceus.com/CVE-Certified-Vocational-Evaluator-Specialists.asp
Company: American Schools Association
Contact Name: Carl M. Dye
Address: PO Box 577820, Chicago, IL 60657-7820
Phone Number: 773-782-0046 or 800-230-2263
Fax Number: 773-782-0113
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.asaceu.com
CE from Other Vendors
CVE/CWA/CCAA Pre-Approved CE Provider List
The list of continuing education (CE) providers with pre-approved programs features providers offering one or more programs that have been reviewed and approved by CRCC as qualifying for CVE/CWA/CCAA CE credit.
Please note that providers on this list may also offer programs that are NOT pre-approved for CVE/CWA/CCAA CE credit, but may qualify on a post-approval basis (see below). Submission for post-approval CE requires an additional form as well as a processing fee. CVEs/CWAs/CCAAs should contact providers directly for program details and to verify pre-approval status for their designation.