CVE/CWA/CCAA Certification Renewal
CRCC believes that individuals certified as vocational assessment professionals (CVE, CWA, and CCAA) must continue to expand their skills to enhance the quality of services they provide.
- Obtain information on current trends;
- Acquire knowledge in specific content areas;
- Master new skills and techniques;
- Expand and upgrade current knowledge and skills;
- Develop critical inquiry skills; and
- Achieve more balanced professional judgment.
All certification renewals must be completed through your account. Login using the CRCCCONNECT link. Online renewal applications are available approximately 4 months prior to the certification "valid-through" date.