CVE/CWA/CCAA Certification Renewal
Please note: Applications for the September 2019 Renewal are temporarily unavailable. CRCC will contact certificants when applications are being accepted (late July).
CRCC believes that individuals certified as vocational assessment professionals (CVE, CWA, and CCAA) must continue to expand their skills to enhance the quality of services they provide.
- Obtain information on current trends;
- Acquire knowledge in specific content areas;
- Master new skills and techniques;
- Expand and upgrade current knowledge and skills;
- Develop critical inquiry skills; and
- Achieve more balanced professional judgment.
All certification renewals must be completed through the CRCC Online Portal. Online renewal applications are available approximately 4 months prior to the certification "valid-through" date.