- Advocacy & Legislation
- About CRCC
- CRCC News
- CRC/CCRC Code of Ethics
- Resources & Links
|About CRC Certification|
|CRC Career Center|
|Locate a CRC/CCRC or Confirm Certification Status|
|My CRC/CCRC Profile|
Stay InformedCRCC Newsletters,
Press Releases & Updates
CRCC Desk Reference on Professional Ethics: A Guide for Rehabilitation Counselors
The most contemporary, authoritative, all-inclusive resource
on ethics for rehabilitation counselors.
Its clear, concise, user-friendly format
makes it easy to access the most relevant
resources and research when ethical concerns arise.
It's Everything You Need ... Just click to view a few sample pages:
At Your Fingertips!
Additional Desk Reference Content:
- Research on Contemporary Decision-Making Paradigms
- Reference List of Seminal Articles
- Annotated Bibliography
- Comprehensive Set of Appendixes, including Sample Forms
- Complete 2010 Code of Professional Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors
- Entire Desk Reference Text on CD
176 Pages • $39.99
ORDER TODAY AT: www.elliottfitzpatrick.com OR 1-800-843-4977
Quantity discounts available.
Desk Reference exemplifies the scope and the challenges of ethical
dilemmas that a rehabilitation counselor may encounter ... This
comprehensive and thought-provoking text...
user-friendly organization, content, and style...provides essential tools for application to daily professional practice."
Jan Case, Book & Media Reviews. Journal of Applied Rehabilitation Counseling (Summer 2010)
View or Print the CRCC Desk Reference Promotional Brochure
For Rehabilitation Counselors:
- Expand knowledge while ensuring compliance.
For Employers & Supervisors:
- A perfect foundation for developing training programs.
- Important reading for all rehabilitation counseling employees.
- A perfect supplement to required materials for ethics curriculum, internships and practicum.
- Available for sale through university bookstores.