Certification Renewal by Re-examination
To renew certification, CRCs may take the CRC Exam. To renew by re-examination, CRCs must complete the renewal application, pay the required fee by the designated deadline, and achieve a passing score on the CRC Exam.
When re-examination is the preferred method of renewal, take note of the following:
- Applications for re-examination must be completed through the CRCC Online Portal.
- Certification renewal by re-examination is available for CRCs only.
- CRCs choosing this option MUST sit for the next scheduled certification exam. The exam cannot be deferred to a future date since certification will have previously expired.
- Online renewal applications are available approximately 4 months prior to the certification "valid-through" date.
- For the upcoming renew cycle, those who wish to renew by exam will be required to submit their renewal application, along with the appropriate renewal and examination fees, via the CRCC Online Portal no later than July 13, 2018.
Please refer to specific information regarding re-examination criteria and process as detailed in CRCC's Criteria for Certification Renewal and Continuing Education.
View or Print CRC/CCRC Criteria for Certification Renewal and CE Manual
Need Help Preparing?
CRC Interactive Practice Test is Available Online!
Take the practice exam, which contains 50 items representative of the CRC Exam. Take it online in the comfort of your home or office.
For more information go to CRC Exam Preparation