Now Is The Time
Earning your CRC sets you apart to both employers and clients by demonstrating a commitment to professional excellence.
CRC Certification Makes a Difference
CRCs - Certified Rehabilitation Counselors - are the only professionals nationally and independently certified to serve individuals with disabilities and the companies/businesses who employ them.
Earning your CRC credential:
- Signifies a higher level of competency.
- Distinguishes you from other counseling professionals.
- Opens the door for career opportunities.
The Standard for Excellence
The CRC credential signifies to employers and clients, that you:
- Have met stringent eligibility requirements, including advanced education and work experience specific to serving individuals with disabilities;
- Have passed the nationally recognized CRC Examination;
- Adhere to a rigid Code of Professional Ethics for Rehabilitation Counselors; and,
- Continue to expand your skills and stay current through ongoing continuing education.
CRCC View Books
Click on each View Book title to view and download.
CRC Certification: Invest In Your Career
Importance of CRC certification to a career in rehabilitation counseling, including CRC benefits, employer recognition, expanded career opportunities, ethical practice, and lifelong learning.
Get CRC-Certified: Make a Difference
Information about the CRC Exam, including content and structure, exam scoring, eligibility requirements, application process, preparation, and taking the exam.