Increasing Recognition of the CRC Credential Among Employers
CRC certification is an important distinction in the workplace. For employers, CRC certification acknowledges rehabilitation counselor preparation and education to expertly assist individuals with disabilities in achieving their career, personal, and independent living goals. Specifically, CRC certification:
- Represents an advanced level of specialized education and training.
- Ensures adherence to rigid standards of ethical practice.
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to lifelong learning.
- Establishes a level of competency for employee hiring and evaluation.
- Provides counselors who specialize in working with individuals with a range of disabling conditions.
- Promotes consumer confidence and protection in the workplace.
CRCC advocates employer understanding and recognition of the significant benefits associated with the CRC designation in both their hiring and staffing practices.